Tuesday 9 February 2010

Digital Painting

Since I got my first Graphics Tablet about a year and a half ago, I've done a lot more digital paintings than 'real' ones - I don't feel guilty though as it's lots of fun, they look great, and they have the advantage of being able to be lazy and leave them fore ages without all the colours you've mixed going dry! Here are a few examples of what I've been up to:


"Susan Sto Helit" - a character from Terry Pratchett's Discworld Series.



"Magrat Garlick" - another character from Pratchett's Discworld.


"Santa and God" - a christmas card born from a conversation between my housemate and myself - how amusing would it be if Santa and God were flatmates?


"Edmund Meets the Queen" - a scene from the beginning of The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe by C.S.Lewis.


"The Sword and the Mirror" - Cover design for my Dad's novel available online here

No comments:

Post a Comment